Northwest Oral & Implant Surgery takes pride in being accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). We are the only AAAHC accredited oral and maxillofacial surgery office in Oregon. Having met well defined high-quality standards set by the AAAHC, our practice offers the best possible care, latest technology, highly trained oral surgeon, and experienced staff.
The AAAHC’s mission is to continue to be the preeminent leader in developing standards to advance and promote patient safety, quality, value and measurement of performance for ambulatory health care through peer-based accreditation processes, education and research.
What does AAAHC accredited mean to our patients, referring offices, and our community?
Having earned AAAHC accreditation, Northwest Oral & Implant Surgery ensures accountability, responsibility and compliance with standards set by the accreditating body in the following areas:
- Patients are assured respect and uncompromising care.
- Northwest Oral & Implant Surgery has clearly stated policies and procedures for the efficient operation of virtually every aspect of the practice.
- Our practice has a well-organized governing body and efficient administration of the clinical, office, billing and insurance departments.
- An active quality improvement program is integrated throughout the practice. Clinical records are accurately maintained and include regular audits, peer review and evaluations.
- Professional improvement, ongoing training and continuing education is emphasized, encouraged and promoted in this practice to ensure the best patient care with the clinical and office staff.
- Our facility and environment exceed health code standards.
- Our surgical, dental and anesthesia services meet and exceed all accreditation standards.
Having the AAAHC Accreditation is a symbol to others that our office is committed to providing high quality care and we believe the greatest benefit of the accreditation is to our patients.